Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wonderful castle



It is Ishigaki one of Japanese three people Castle, that I can say the good point of Kumamoto-jo Castle. It is a wonderful structure to win fame if the world is the best. Is said that this Ishigaki was made by the mason (there is it, and spread it) group which Kiyomasa Kato led from the Oomi world, and it is it to a sudden angle so that the lower part leaves for the upper part by a gentle slant; is unique; make it. I seem to be able to climb the hem for a slow expanse like a fan when I have a look at it, but cannot climb it because I warp so as to go to the top. Because I returned Musha of the enemy who was going to invade a castle, I came to have a nickname called "protecting stones of samurai residences" (武者返し,Protecting stones of samurai residences). Because the ground was soft, I make it a slow incline towards a hem of Ishigaki widely, and there seems to be and I made stability of Ishigaki better saying opinion. The most of the building were destroyed by fire by the Southwestern Rebellion of the (1877) in 1877, but Ishigaki stays with a figure with those days on and still has the personality of the fine castle.






No comments: